Monday, April 13, 2009


40. Salami and Cheeese, salami and cheese, salami and cheese (and brown bread)
STOP it!! I don’t even like cold turkey sandwiches in America! But this is ridiculous, every day in my in-laws refrigerator it is full of JUST meat and cheese and we’re NOT talking of Italian delicious cold cuts, it is tasteless once again and the cheese ARHGGH this is the most truly tasteless society! Lemme give you a recap of a typical German/Austrian refrigerator contents:
5 kinds of Cold Cuts
3 kinds of Cheese
2 Cartons of Yogurt
Horseradish paste
Olives
½ Cucumber
Some cheese spread
2 eggs
Milk
Creamer
Cream
4 pieces of dark brown bread
That’s about it, pretty much every time I go there, Yup, plenty to eat.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO - the worst is the cold cut with clear jelly like consistency...and even after 9 years I cannot comprehend that they think Brotzeit is a real daily meal...I cringe when we get invited for dinner and they say "I will make Brotzeit for dinner" - while I am thinking in my head...no you are not making anything...you are being lazy, predictable, and not creative...just serving processed store bought stuff for dinner...ugh!

    ReplyDelete