Tuesday, April 14, 2009

137. I am a HUMAN transporter/mule, I lugged everything from the US
Like a donkey but with 4-5 huge overweight bags lemme give you an example of what I went through..
Wow, wonder if they have this stuff in Germany? Probably not, but gosh how much does this weigh? Shit feels like a pound, can’t do it! Maybe if I transfer to a plastic bag? Man, I really want to bring this heavy jacket but it’s tooo big for the bag!?! UGHHGH get the scale and put yourself on it then deduct your own weight while you are holding a 70 lb bag on your arm, damn that’s so heavy, I can’t even read the scale screen, the bag’s in the way!!! I AM NOT A GUY!! This is soo heavy! OMG how the fuck am I going to put 4 overweight bags and a 50lb carryon in this car?!?! Shoot the window popped out, don’t push too hard! Wait, I have to measure the dimensions of this bag, it may be too big! When did all the freakin airlines get so strict with luggage!! Terrorists!! Oh please let me get a nice airline check in girl! Hi, 4 bags overweight costs $400 dollars?!??! …Uh, ok better than buying clothes in Germany. Please don’t weigh the carry on, please, please..SHIT London Heathrow caught me the carryon has to be the size of a purse because of airport security, are you kidding me??! Look at that guys bag it’s way bigger!! Bugger! Ok, make sure you bring 2 carts to pick me up I have a LOT of luggage as always..now times this by 4 trips in the last year to America..and you get one Desperate Expat Housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment