Monday, April 20, 2009



191. Kitchen is a Demolition Zone
Because there are now 6 containers, my kitchen is full of diff colored trash bins, with trash strewn everywhere and lemme tell you that BIO bag starts stinking and molding up really quick!! I hate it! Really I have glass yogurt bottles, beer bottles, wine bottles, plastic drink bottles, soda bottles, glass juice bottles all lined up and ready to go to about hmmmmm 7 different stores??! Let's see and some don't take the other bottles so you know where this is going, I swear PEOPLE!?!? does it make sense to put plastic yogurt containers and actually USE the dishwasher (for 2 hrs) for this?!?! and then drive to 7 I said 7777777777!! different places when the cost of gas is $8 dollars a gallon to drop it off, am I painting a picture here that THIS is how we are saving the world?! Makes a LOT of sense to me, completely backwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment