Tuesday, April 14, 2009

143. The Friendly Delivery Man
SEGMULLER!!!!! Is the name of our furniture store that we ordered our couch and closet from, it took 6 weeks to get our closet and 10 weeks to get our couch. Get used to it, bribery, begging, pleading or even shopping around in other stores will do nothing to expedite this process. You’re clothes will be on a rack and you will be sitting on the floor for this time. So when the time finally came near Easter!! for our couch to arrive I was shocked to pick up the intercom and the gruff German delivery man yell SEGMULLER!!!!! On the intercom, I said “..uh, ok, ein moment..” He walks in the room and starts demanding something to drink, “Uh..ok, “ I said, shrugging my shoulders totally taken aback by his behavior, I felt like I was here to serve him, he was huffing and puffing the whole time and so rude, I really couldn’t believe it. What the fuck!?! I couldn’t wait till he left and never felt so uncomfortable in my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment