Sunday, April 26, 2009

196. Love Thy Neighbors
I just want to remind you how happy I am about my upstairs neighbor who has a huge dog, 2 grandkids that come over day for piano practice (they are merely beginning which makes it even more fun to listen to) that lasts exactly from 1 pm the time I come home to 3 pm. Then it's roller hockey in their living room that's super fun! and then they stomp all over the place, which made me discover that sound travels downward. He also has a vibrating bed or something that vibrates very loudly and makes our entire bedroom vibrate at his leisure and I believe he's hard of hearing because I can also hear his TV. He also likes to go to sleep after 12 am which is especially fun for us who get up at 7am every morning. Around 12:30am he likes to drop a load in his toilet and I can hear him pee like Austin Powers and it's quite refreshing to hear that and fall asleep for me. I am just wandering if I can hear that, what in the world can he hear from our apartment, scary! We are just so lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment