Monday, April 20, 2009

188. Every 10 minutes
Every 10 minutes the internet drops on my computer which I consider my lifeline here. When that sucker is out I am livid because that is my connection to the rest of the world, my entertainment (Slingbox and Tivo are great!) and info to Germany. It goes out consistently and even through our hundreds (no exxageration) of phone calls and Deutsche Telecom actually coming here and STILL not solving the problem I have to live with this nuisance. Which is what I've been learning to just live with all the fucking problems that go wrong here, can't beat them join them, they say!! arhhhgh! Oh, funny thing we signed up for the fastest possible dsl (we're LOCKED into this for 2 years meaning no rights, no choice in the matter to leave) and they said we can only get a certain speed because there's so many people using it here. WOW! unbelievable but typical Germany!! So, lemme get this right, I have to ask where my apartment is located before I even move in, to see if DSL reaches here (some places are remote so less speed) then if I find a highly populated location then I have the possibility that my signal will be split so I'll receive slow speed anyways. Then I am locked into the contract so nothing can be done and I am STUCK with this BS for 2 solid years. SO what is really their problem is actually my problem, nice!!!!!!!!!! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE GERMAN THINKING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment