Sunday, April 26, 2009

197. If it's warm elsewhere it will be rainy here
Just checked our weather forecast this week, its spring in the rest of Germany pleasant weather finally!! and Austria was 72 and super sunny, Vienna 82 degrees! Here in the Armpit of Germany, it will be 46 degrees and rainy for 7 days! nice, I so love Spring in Germany don't you?? Also, last week I got the wrong weather report thinking Spring had arrived and I literally froze my ass off, you know thinking I could actually put my gloves, winter coats and umbrella away (BIG mistake!) and it was a nice warm 37 degrees till 2 pm. I had to walk and weather the storm literally in my spring clothes (BIG mistake!) while I could blow steam from my mouth, because it was so freaking like a freezer -ice-Armpit-cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment