Monday, April 13, 2009

54. Tram tickets and refunds
So couple weeks ago, I was super nervous that I might forget to purchase my monthly tram ticket that I bought one in the kiosk at the tram stop. First, the stupid machine did not give me a receipt then I realized I didn’t need the monthly, because I had 2 weeks off!! Well, I just blew $70 USD!! I tried calling the tram co. and the German guy on the phone pretty much told me NEIN, NEIN, and NEIN because I purchase the ticket at a kiosk there was no way I could get a refund and that was the rule!!!! Well I was soo sad, I made another costly mistake but I thought I would just try at the main office. As soon as I asked the kind sir, I saw him in my disbelief start getting the $50 Euro bill out, he grabbed my ticket and gave me all my money back, just like that! WOW, can you believe it?! First time getting a refund, shock! And I was soo pissed with the guy on the phone, Germans!! Don’t you love ‘em!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment