Thursday, April 9, 2009

31. Bug Screens
Hello?!?! Is there anyone out there?? Do they not understand the idea of installed bug screens or is it another thing I have to learn very quickly which I did and installed 7 bug screens, cut them, pasted them on with many tries after I had to convert inches to metric and get the proper sizing and color (black or white, black is more neutral I learned) and take half the afternoon installing them. Of course, after going to 3-4 stores trying to locate them and don’t even look for them after a certain period of the year, because then they become unavailable as I learned the hard way.

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously glued to your blog...i relate to every single thing...and what "bugs" me the most is - they open the windows in the evening with lights on inside the house screaming "frische luft" while attracting all the mosquitos and bugs inside...hugh...its so annoying...does not make sense...if they love their fresh air so much then why don't they install screens!!!

    ReplyDelete