Monday, June 22, 2009

243. hahahahaha
As I am leaving for LA tomorrow for 3 months WHOOOHOOO!!! the weather here in Armpit is
54 degrees and rain, rain, thunder, thunder, thunder and thunder
hHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! weather in LA is
89 degrees!!! I also got an Urgent request for my departure from my German class that I must inform them in writing why I will be leaving. HAHAHHAHA they cannot scare me anymore, I am so relieved to be away from constantly feeling like I am in trouble, these nit picky anal detail, nosy, busy body Germs and their freaking rules!!! We came back from France yesterday and it was a pleasant sunny 69 degrees and as soon as we entered Armpit, cold and rainy!! Even our German friends asked if we were depressed from all that grey, cold and rain, I said YES!!! of course, who wouldn't be??!?! it's fucking depressing and morbid and I am so glad to be leaving this AWFUL country! I wish I never had to come back! I would take my husband and move to Sunny LA and live happily ever after! So, ADIOS DEUTSCHLAND!!!! Adios freaking neighbors!!
make all the noise you want!! Adios, bad weather, cranky people, depressing weather, nothing to do no movies, tv, or good food, ADIOS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment