Friday, September 25, 2009


244. BOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
I am back after 3 mos back into this shithole country and city, Augsburg. Already the first night I was welcomed by rain and a German lady pushed me at the market! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! She didn't even bother to say sorry to me, or even acknowledge me, incredulous! But expected, just didn't think it would happen so soon. Now, I come back and my cel doesn't work, it costs .49 cents euros=80 cents!! a minute to call them, great! and they don't have ANYONE that speaks English! Even better!! Then I call the bank, and the girl was SOOO unbelievably RUDE to me, it pissed me off so much! It never stops here does it?! Everyone in the WHOLE WORLD feels the same way about these people and no wonder why, they really are that way. Tomorrow is Oktoberfest, in which I really don't even feel like going, what better way to see even more drunken Germans acting obnoxious and wearing silly costumes!! Eat fattening foods and drink something OTHER than beer! Oh and it's raining...aghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment