Tuesday, June 16, 2009

231. The battle continues
So, we found out today who complained a "few" people from across the courtyard. Which is about hundreds of feet from us (2 building lengths distance!), so they must have binoculaurs to notice our bamboo fence which must be an eyesore to them and also that we are breeding pigeons!!! I am so mad, they must WANT to look into our house when we sit on the toilet, because that's the kind of privacy we have here and THAT is why we put up a fence. Oh, and they were very German precise about it, saying "the fence is 30-40cm above the balcony wall height and that it promotes pigeons to breed there. MOTHER FUCKERS! As I said before, we can just keep to ourselves, be the perfect neighbors, make no noise, squash all the cartons in the trash, recycle properly and we are STILL in trouble here!! Ok, so it may not be our neighbors but boy it must be some debate here since we got a handwritten letter first about it! I am tired, oh so tired of always being on the defensive, I am tired of the fighting and complaining, of ALWAYS being in trouble with the German police (aka neighbors) Big Brother is always watching our every move. Oh, speaking of ridiculous we found out that we can have a bbq but it cannot be used 2 days in a row. HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Mother Fuckers

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks again for all your posts. They actually make me laugh and put me in a better mood as I count the days until I can get out of this sh-t hole (Reutlingen, Germany), which I now call Rotlingen (ha, ha). Did Vienna stay as good for you as it was at first, or did it end up being like Germany in the end? I guess you have been back in the States now for a couple years. Are happy to be back home?
    Best regards,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete