Tuesday, June 9, 2009

228. So the reasons grow
I really didn't want to continue complaining and sometimes I feel guilty writing the blog, so I stopped but things continually annoy me and the list keeps growing and it doesn't seem to end. NO it doesn't seem to be getting better, I am just growing to accept it and try to get used to it, the weather, the rudeness, the food shopping nightmares, etc. We are also taking many trips to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, every chance we get. I think we've traveled the last few weekends and I am also trying to fly to LA for possibly 3 months (and stay if I could!!!!) but am having trouble changing the flights it's also super expensive for some reason. Flying from US to Europe, everything is on sale 400 dollars! but fllying Europe to LA, 1400 dollars!! WHOOO HOOO! So I am still cking flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment