Thursday, June 18, 2009

240. I HATE GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to make myself clear, and I HATE AUGSBURG and the people here!! Viva la freedom of speech!! (Although I had to make my blog private, in case I get almost arrested again) but really do you blame me after reading everything that happened in the first year of being here?!?!?! This country and the people are insane! Ok, not everything or everyone, but seriously Augsburg SUCKS and the people are so low class, rude, unfriendly A-holes! We are going to France my last weekend here, thank god I LOVE FRANCE, as soon as I cross the border, I feel free and happy!! Better food, nicer people (they are not all rude, I've quite enjoyed them and they seem much friendlier than the Germs!) and a MUCH better country overall! VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO MUCH TRUE! I am from Ukraine, and I love your blog! I am in Germany, sentenced for a 5 years of PhD by now! Which I might have already finished, were I a little bit more happier and less annoyed, experiencing 90% of the stuff U talk about.

    ReplyDelete