Tuesday, June 9, 2009


226. Tonight I almost got in a Fight!
We went to see Terminator tonight and it was the english version and this is hard to do, it's been sooooo long since we've actually been able to go to the movies. Those kinds of things you take for granted in the US. So we're sitting in our seats watching 30 minutes of Germ commercials and previews and the movie was great, halfway through I'm smelling a particular odor and I look to the seat next to me and there are 4 feet laying on the empty seat next to me, couple inches next to my head and one pair is bare ass stinkin feet. I wait and wait thinking that they will probably put their feet down but they don't. Then the guy sitting directly behind me keeps pushing my chair and pulls it back every time he gets up. So really I don't want to sit the next hour with these stinky Germ feet I turn around and tell them to please put their feet down, they do. But 2 seconds later, I see the Germ sitting behind me has positioned his feet to go up at an angle to where theirs was. ASSHOLE GERM! WOW, they have nothing better to do, than to ruin our enjoyment of the movie to make fun and provoke us?? I tell my husband, who really is the most patient guy out there and a peacemaker, but this is too much. He turns around and asks and the GERM has the audacity to yell back at him, "Well did you guys purchase the empty seat next to you?!?!" AGHHH this goes on for minutes in German and I am incredulous at the low class GERMS in Armpit!!! I am shaking at this point ready to bop him one, the movie finallly ends, I turn around give him 2 fingers and call him an asshole, before we leave. He starts laughing and again, I am so in love with this place!! So, my husband tells me that even his German work colleagues don't go out to see movies, because people are so rude in the theaters!!! UNBELIEVABLE, well so it JUST doesn't happen to me, and of course this kind of thing happens in LA but it seems to be a pattern here. Rudeness, coldness, lack of respect etc.
I can't tell you how many crippled, handicapped and elderly people are here and NO ONE helps them, I try to but I can see that NO ONE here has any manners or sympathy! WOW what a freaking Armpit of a place!

1 comment:

  1. My post couple of days ago "rude, ruthless, idiots..." and what bugs me the most is when you go out to eat some ghetto bavarian farmer family will be talking crap about you and laughing, but they think its ok cuz its at their table...i literally had this happen yesterday and told this old dumb-ass off in German (he thought i didn't know German)...makes me furious that all they do is drink beer and talk shit about people or complain about life...

    ReplyDelete