Tuesday, June 16, 2009

233. WTF
This is the "What the F*&#@?" section. It will list things that are so WTF I have to just list them.

-Walking into a public restroom and they charge $1 Euro ($1.40 US) for 15 minutes. I walked right out. I mean come on people .50 cents is ridiculous but a DOLLAR??? I say WTF???

-paying for cel phone service and being unable to even use it in other countries and when you want to call them to complain it costs, here it goes, it's quite unbelievable....
$.50 cents a minute to call them!!! I say WTF?!!!! a minute??????? obviously they are not big on customer service here, in fact it just doesn't exist. My husband said you just have to live w problems or things that don't work properly, cause no one complains (who could afford to??)

-The third week of JUNE, the middle of summer and here is the weather forecast for another freaking week:
rain, sunny, sunny, rain, thunder, rain
Ok 6 mo's in Armpit and STILL rain???!?!?!? and not one solid week that there is not rain or not 3 days in a row of sunshine since I've been here WTF WTF WTF?

-Paying $5 dollars for water at a restaurant, every single meal and THEN paying $.50 cents to use their restroom!!!!!!!!! My butt hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment