Wednesday, May 13, 2009

219. It's hot and it's cold...
you know the Katy Perry song? Well that's how it is here except most of the time it's cold! The forecast for this week, in the middle of May is:
thunder, thunder, rain, thunder, rain, rain, rain
No I am not kiddin, I am very serious about this weather thing, it's a BIG deal. It affects your mood! So last week when there was an ounce of sunshine it will get super hot in the sun, then you walk in the shade and you're freezing again. It's awful for you and that's why everybody is sick here, like I said I am getting over the worst flu and so is everyone else, especially with this tempermental weather. So you have to wear a ski jacket, thin shirt and shorts. Layers, layers but you will still be sweaty from walking super fast everywhere with bags, running to catch buses and trams etc. Very moody weather, like me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment