Sunday, May 10, 2009

212. Missin the Movies
Not being able to watch any America movies, or tv shows in English is a bummer, they dub everything into German here. Like I said I have 2 choices, MTV and CNN, quite a range I would say. But unable to understand anything else on TV stinks and there are no English movie theaters here in Armpit, I think they play one surprise movie on Mon nights in English, but we've not been able to make even one. The closest English theater is in Munich, an hour and 90 km each way. Even the video rental store has the worst selection of movies, I think the last one we saw was some no-name movie called Who killed Mandy, it was horrible...You can't imagine how that feels unable to just drive to the local theater and watch the newest movie, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment