Thursday, May 7, 2009

201. Recap
So let's do a recap, of what's still going on here, the closet still squeaks, my lips are still dry, the dishwasher still does not work properly, we're still fighting with the rental management company (we may have to sue them now, fun!), the bed is still rock hard, I still can't drive anywhere with no drivers license for over a month!! oh and the best thing, it's still pretty much grey, and rainy almost every single day. I check the weather every single day and it's a wonder to watch the weekly forecast, it might say sunny for a few days, but lo and behold as you get closer to the day, the weather ALWAYS ALWAYS turns rainy and cold, it's no wonder I love it here. In the last 4 months, I can honestly say there has not been 1 solid week of sunshine not even 3 days, nope, it's been sunny, then rain, then thunder, then cloudy, then rain, then rain, then rain..you think I'm kidding it's almost the middle of MAY and that is the freakin weather in Armpit, Germany. I think it's actually worse than northern Germany which is known for the cold. And once again to get away from it, we went to Italy last week (which was AMAZING!!!!! the food, the people, the shopping, everything not Germany! except every place we ate at, we were surrounded by German tourists ARHGGGGHH!!) and the weather once again was 30-40 degrees warmer, you remember, drive from Italy 82 degrees to Austria 38 degrees!??!?! We drove from rain back to rain, that was fun! Why did God bless Italy with such good weather and everything else, the food was amazing, sooooo good, I had to bring a ton of stuff back with me, because we are so deprived here of anything good, delicious (meaning with taste!) or Italian, and that was quite a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment