Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Adios Doucheland, Hello VIENNA!!


Nov 25, 2009
How almost appropriate so close to Thanksgiving Day in America, I can now say "PRAISE THE LORD I'M LEAVING GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" After much desperation, I finally got a job in Vienna, AUSTRIA NOT GERMANY and will be leaving hopefully in a month!!! We will give our wonderful apartment realtors notice today, hopefully they will not tie us to the 3 mos notice on the contract if we can get someone sooner. Today is a countdown of only 1 more month to listen to the 5 hrs of awful piano playing upstairs. I have the stereo on full blast right now and in commemoration of the event, I have put up the bamboo fence again just to piss off the neighbors! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We will go to Vienna this week and register for a Visa, and guess what I will get my FREE or near free, much-deserved drivers license in AUSTRIA NOT GERMANY soon after WHOOOOHOOOO after 6 months of that shit! SO it's been about a year we have been in Awful, Germany. I am soooo relieved and this huge burden feels lifted and I am excited to work or do ANYTHING to get the heck OUTTA here! No more Germs, except the few that we like like our friends. Even the few friends here are not so friendly it seems. The indian girl, the japanese guy and the Brussels girl have not wrote back, I wonder if these people are even flakier than the LA ones, haha. Doesn't matter, we never felt like we fit in here and the quality of people in this shithole says a lot. We will have a Thanksgiving Dinner with my husbands work collegues one last time and I am laughing cause it will be a MAJOR PAIN to get the pumpkin pie mix, cranberry sauce and stuffing but just one more time, I think Vienna being a major international city will be better to get stuff and YES they have a BIG Korean Market and I am already best friends with her! LOL
Well Blog, hopefully I will never have to set foot on the soils of Germany again except for driving through or something. Oh and once I get my AUSTRIAN license, I can actually drive in Germany!!!!! Well it's been quite HELL, I mean an adventure and I bid DOUCHELAND a BIGGGGG Adieu to you and you and you!!! Book to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment