Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Evening October 26, 2009
hahahhahaha let me continue a few hours later. So my husband comes home and we want to watch something on our Slingcatcher. I am a techie whore, I bought the coolest thing that allows me to watch my tv in America, it is my saving grace. Besides having internet, the tv is my closest friend, keeping me in touch with all things American, including reality tv :) So, I spent another 200 bucks buying this gadget and the 2 slinglinks. Ok so here is the problem, throughout the day the internet seems somewhat normal, AT NIGHT!?!? what happens to our high speed internet from T-mobile that we pay for??, it splits into whoever is using internet so more users, less speed, so our speed goes down to 69kbps instead of 1000 or just keeps freezing. In fact it freeeeezes all the time, my wifi, it freezes. Everything freezes and there is nothing you can do about it. We also wanted to see the only weekly english movie and guess what no one answers the phone there, AGAIN??!! so we decided again to just stay home, poor us. We can laugh or cry, its just how it is here.
What happens when nothing goes right, you have no expectations at all. Just happens and you live with it, begrudgingly but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment